We know many of our valued distributors are assessing the impact and the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus. Our thoughts are with you, your employees and their families at this very difficult time. We would like to inform you of the efforts Briggs Safetywear is taking to continue to serve you during this period. Like other companies, we are making some adjustments to our practices to minimise the effects of the virus wherever possible.
- Your Briggs Safetywear Business Development Managers are available and actively working to serve our customers, be it in person or virtually. You can continue to contact them in the usual manner.
- We continue to take orders in the Customer Service Centre and to deal with your enquiries. Orders can also be placed online via our web portal at www.briggssafetywear.co.uk
- Our supply chain and warehouse functions continue to operate normally
- Our employees are obviously our most important asset and Briggs Safetywear is following all Government guidelines to protect their safety and wellbeing at all times
- In some cases we may see delays in our deliveries as our carriers get to grips with the current situation. Our teams are working hard to minimize these delivery impacts as much as possible
The safety of our employees and customers is our top priority, and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation globally. As circumstances change, we may reach out with more information or an update.
In the meantime, please know that we appreciate your continued support of Briggs Safetywear and for your business.